1. Nat just e-mailed me to tell me she plans on going to visit her soon-to-be-old roommate in India this April (yes, like in a month). I immediately invited myself along. I bet I could get a book out of it “When I went to Indian with a Republican”. I’d sell millions.
2. I just found 1.5 bags of rice cakes in the cupboard at work. I went through a phase in which I was convinced that I was allergic to gluten and spent an entire year eating rice cakes with cream cheese and salami. Delicious, don’t judge.
3. Turns out I am not allergic to gluten, just barley (WTF?) and pretty much everything that is outside. The doc gave me nasal spray. Which I’ve used. Heaven help me. Allergy crack season! I live off of Claritin-D. They track that shit at the pharmacy.
4. I just inherited a water bottle and a travel coffee cup due to a break-up and hotel swag. Win! (Well, not the break-up. So sorry).
5. I am going to “Chair Play” tomorrow night at the gym: This class will make your muscles burn, with a focus on the arms, abs and booty. Burning 400-600 calories per class this strip tease and chair dancing workout gets you sweating and feeling sexy! (Open to all-all must participate!). I’m sure it will be almost as much fun, if not more fun, than the Coyote Ugly dance class T Bone and I attended 2 weeks ago.
I’m literally typing to stay awake. Done now. Promise.