1. Elvis has left the building! And by Elvis I mean my boss. He is gone for 13 whole days, which means my productively will immediately increase now that I can resume blasting Nate Dogg at top volume.
2. Speaking of Elvis– if my pig roast wedding at a funeral home doesn’t pan out, I wouldn’t be opposed to gettin’ hitched by Elvis in Vegas.
3. I’ve had this song stuck in my head for days.
4. Nat and I have happy hour plans tonight and I’m incredibly excited. She is this excited:
5. I read this article this morning and thought HELL YES I don’t have to go to Minnesota for Thanksgiving. Not that I don’t love Minnesota, or Thanksgiving, but being that my father relocated to DC and my bro are coming to us, I will be shoveling turkey into my mouth from the safety of my own neighborhood. If someone asked me to pick eating PB & J for Thanksgiving dinner or flying to Minnesota for Thanksgiving, I would take the sandwich. I’m that excited to keep my ass put.
6. There are only going to be about 4 of us in the office most of next week and due to many recent hires, another 24 year old and I technically have seniority, as we started on the same day almost 2 years ago (2 years, HOLY SHIT!). We’re in charge! Which means we’ll wearing jeans and watching Footloose for most of the week. Kidding. Maybe.
8. I’ve ran into the Kiwi I went on a couple dates with last year 3 times in the last month on K Street. Every time I see him I first panic, then put my head down and start walking faster. I highly doubt he’d recognize me, but still– this town is too damn small.
9. A g chat from Roommate B: I’m not home tonight and Roommate A is in Canada, so I suggest you plan a night full of naked cartwheels and Sex and the City if you know whats good for you. DONE.
10. I am off to trick people into giving me contact information they shouldn’t and then blowing this popsicle stand. Confidential to Nat: I’ll be the girl in the black dress with a pitcher of Bud Light and 2 straws in exactly 1 hour and 6 minutes.